Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome, Writing Warriors!

I will be posting more later, but in the meantime:
  • Check out the details for Get Your Pitch On Workshop/Contest (9/20/2012).
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself! What are you writing? Why do you write? What's something crazy on your bucket list? (besides publishing a novel- heh.) Dedicated writers tend to cross paths often, and it's always fun to get to know each other.
  • See my Contests/Critiques page and throw out some good ol' suggestions.
  • Sign up for my Contest/Post Alerts and become a Writing Warrior Follower. Along with my own contests and critiques, I'll be posting a list of monthly contests other bloggers are hosting. They'll most likely be better than mine so you'll want to stay in the loop! Or, fill me in on the ones I missed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment